Who should use this example:
- Please refer to the product feature launch notes.
This page contains:
- Post-bid is a 3rd party tag creative you setup in your ad server. For each ad unit of your site, create one line item in DFP targeting that ad unit. This line item's creative will contain the below code.
- If your ad unit supports multiple sizes, create multiple Post-bid creatives for each size.
- There is no need for per-price-bucket-per-line-item setup, because the post-bid creative is chosen after the ad server has chosen the line item.
- This post-bid creative supports passback. See more info on passbacks in the below line-by-line explanation.
On the JSFiddle example below, click Result to see the result.
Click Edit in JSFiddle to open the example in a new tab.
For tips and troubleshooting info, see: