Multi-Format Ad Units
This page contains:
- A multi-format ad unit allows you receive any combination of banner, video, or native demand
- Any bidder that supports at least one of the listed media types can participate in the auction for that ad unit
- For engineering setup instructions, see Show Multi-Format Ads
- For ad ops setup instructions, see Setting up Prebid Multi-Format in DFP
- Try the Prebid.org-hosted Multi-Format Example to see multi-format slots including outstream video as well.
On the JSFiddle example below, click Result to see the result.
Click Edit in JSFiddle to open the example in a new tab.
For tips and troubleshooting info, see: