Multi-Format Ad Units
This page contains:
- A multi-format ad unit allows you receive any combination of banner, video, or native demand
- Any bidder that supports at least one of the listed media types can participate in the auction for that ad unit
- For engineering setup instructions, see Show Multi-Format Ads
- For ad ops setup instructions, see Setting up Prebid Multi-Format in Google Ad Manager
- Try the Prebid.org-hosted Multi-Format Example to see multi-format slots including outstream video as well.
On the JSFiddle example below, click Result to see the result.
Click Edit in JSFiddle to open the example in a new tab.
For tips and troubleshooting info, see:
This example uses a test version of Prebid.js hosted on our CDN that is not recommended for production use. It includes all available adapters. Production implementations should build from source or customize the build using the Download
page to make sure only the necessary bidder adapters are included.
(Sorry, jsfiddle code examples aren't available with your cookie privacy settings.)