Prebid.js Multi-Format Example
This page contains:
- Multi-Format ads allow you to declare multiple media types on a single ad unit
- Set up one ad unit that could show a banner, native, or outstream video ad
- Any bidder that supports at least one of the listed media types can participate in the auction for that ad unit
- For engineering setup instructions, see Show Multi-Format Ads
- For ad ops setup instructions, see Setting up Prebid Multi-Format in DFP
- Note - Outstream ads only work sporadically in the embedded JSFiddle below; try the Prebid.org-hosted Multi-Format Example
On the JSFiddle example below, click Result to see the result.
Click Edit in JSFiddle to open the example in a new tab.
For tips and troubleshooting info, see: