October 05, 2016
Show Responsive Ads with Size Mapping
Prebid is making it easier for you to adjust ad sizes based on the device’s screen width. Using the new size mapping feature, you can:
Change ad sizes depending on the user’s screen size
Use declarative syntax during ad unit setup
Avoid adding tricky custom logic to your code
For more information, see the example code here.
Other blog posts:
- Prebid Leadership Summit in London on July 11th 2019
- Prebid Leadership Summit in New York on June 11th 2019
- 4 Ideas from the Barcelona Prebid Summit
- Prebid Leadership Summit in Barcelona on Feb 25th 2019
- Prebid.js 2.0 Released
- Prebid.org Website Updated
- Prebid.js 1.0 is Released!
- Announcing Prebid.js 1.0
- Announcing the formation of an independent Prebid.org
- Prebid Adds Support for Mobile App Header Bidding
- Prebid.js Releases Outstream Video Support
- First Open Header Bidding Solution for Video Now Available on Prebid.js
- Happy Birthday, Prebid.js!
- Enable Deals in Prebid
- New Adaptors Sonobi, Brightcom, Adequant
- New UI to Customize Prebid.js with Selected Adaptors
- New Adaptors TripleLift, NginAd
- HTTPS proof comes to Prebid and all its adaptors
- New Adaptors Adform, bRealTime, Springserve
- New Adaptors AOL, Pulsepoint, IndexExchange
- Adjust Bid Price for Gross/Net Now Supported
- Analytics for Prebid.js Coming Soon!
- What is post-bid?
- How many bidders should I work with?
- Bidder Analysis on price and latency
- How to reduce latency of header bidding
- How to simplify line item setup